Cacti and succulents should be watered at least once a week.
Use the method employed by expert Cactus & Succulent growers and water from the bottom. About once per week during hot weather.
9 Plant-Care Tips
1. Make Sure Your Succulents Get Enough Light
2. Rotate Succulents Frequently
3. Water According to the Season
4. Water the Soil Directly
5. Keep Succulents Clean
6. Choose a Container with Drainage
7. Plant Succulents in the Right Soil
8. Get Rid of Bugs
9. Fertilize Succulents in the Summer